Prior to joining Senestre, Amanda spent the past five years with the Idaho Lottery–most recently as Web and Digital Design Specialist.
Keeping with the trend of recent job openings, here’s another that came our way from the Idaho Lottery:
The Idaho Lottery is looking for an outstanding Interactive Marketing Specialist to join our
dynamic Marketing Team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be a part of a fun, fast-paced, innovative team and agency.
The Interactive Marketing Specialist will work on the leading edge of the lottery industry
managing a combination of player club product management, social media marketing and
player relationship marketing along with other marketing duties including digital initiatives
such as web and mobile work and managing and nurturing interactions with players in order
to keep, increase, and engage our player base and increase sales.
This position reports to the Deputy Director of Marketing and will be responsible for the
- Develop and leverage social media to drive player engagement, acquisition, and sales
- Create fun, innovative social media promotions and content
- Oversee and strategize our Very Important Players Club (VIP Club)
- Provide VIP Club support to players
- Use Marketo (marketing automation software) to create dynamic campaigns that adapt
the experience based on a player’s real-time activities. Use real-time intelligence and
customer signals to deliver personalized experiences.
- Send and respond to VIP e-mail inquiries
- Monitor VIP Club KPIs and develop strategies to maximize results
- Printing and sending new and replacement VIP Club membership cards
- Work with the Security division to maintain integrity of the Club
- Develop and run reports to analyze player behavior and manage utilization of player
data for marketing programs
- Coordinate and implement new online marketing campaigns and strategies
- Stay informed on emerging platforms and keep abreast of trends in digital/electronic
media and communications and appropriately pursue new initiatives such as mobile
web sites, social media channels, e-newsletters, SMS alerts
- Strategize improved data driven player focused online marketing opportunities
- Coordinate a comprehensive player contact strategy, inclusive of database
- Leverage the internet to promote our products
- Successfully implement our digital strategy and e-marketing initiatives to support the
marketing and communications goals
- Develop new interactive strategies to reach players
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of interactive marketing activities
- Player engagement and player satisfaction analysis
- Monitor other communities and social media channels to compare and other sites and
continuously improve our sites
- Develop strong connections with our players by providing them with information
directly suited to their needs and interests and by promoting open communication
through all available channels
- Managing and optimizing online traffic generation spanning search engine marketing,
social marketing, and mobile marketing
- Using web analytics to identify opportunities and ensuring an optimal online
experience to achieve business results (traffic, conversion, average order value,
repeat visit rate)
- Proficient in customer acquisition initiatives including paid search, email, mobile, and
- Assist in day-to-day marketing duties
The full job announcement, including qualifications and how to apply can be found on the Idaho Lottery’s site. Applications will be accepted through November 20th.
The 2018 Rockie Awards Show was a raucous and rowdy affair as usual, and good times were had all around.
A few notables from Saturday night’s event:
The Silver Medal Award went to Sherie Moody-St. Clair from the Idaho Lottery
Drake Cooper took home Best of Show for their J. A. and Kathryn Albertson Family Foundation work.
Oliver Russell and Scentsy both won at the regional level as well — a Gold regional ADDY for Oliver Russell and a Silver for Scentsy. Oliver Russell’s submission has since been forwarded to the national competition.
Congratulations to all the winners.
A couple of old news items, but for those tho may have missed it…
Idaho Lottery awards new contracts
Last November, Mitchell+Palmer and CLM were awarded marketing services contracts from the Idaho Lottery. Mitchell+Palmer now handles creative services for the Lottery, while CLM added strategic planning services for the Lottery, in addition to the media planning and buying services, which they’ve handled since January 2013.