AIGA Idaho’s next event is coming up on Thursday, April 15th. This event is titled The Savvy Designer’s Guide to Success and presented by Jeff Fisher. From the event’s listing on the AIGA Idaho site:
Jeff Fisher’s presentation will keep you moving toward the career track you want. You’ll learn to:
- Market yourself and your business more effectively
- Set pricing and master the all-important art of client communication
- Choose a career path that will balance happiness and financial success
- Improve your professional image and bounce back from mistakes
- Putting yourself “out there” with books, articles and speaking engagements
“The Savvy Designer’s Guide to Success” is a practical — and sometimes daring — guide to turning your creative talent into a flourishing career in the competitive, ever-changing world of graphic design. Come prepared with your career questions for this 32-year design industry veteran.
The event will be held at The Watercooler in Boise, and is scheduled to start at 6:30 p.m.
Cost is $15 for AIGA members, $25 for non-members, and $10 for students.
More details and how to register can be found on the AIGA Idaho site.