Jeff Fisher’s presentation will keep you moving toward the career track you want. You’ll learn to:
- Market yourself and your business more effectively
- Set pricing and master the all-important art of client communication
- Choose a career path that will balance happiness and financial success
- Improve your professional image and bounce back from mistakes
- Putting yourself “out there” with books, articles and speaking engagements
“The Savvy Designer’s Guide to Success” is a practical — and sometimes daring — guide to turning your creative talent into a flourishing career in the competitive, ever-changing world of graphic design. Come prepared with your career questions for this 32-year design industry veteran.
The event will be held at The Watercooler in Boise, and is scheduled to start at 6:30 p.m.
Cost is $15 for AIGA members, $25 for non-members, and $10 for students.
More details and how to register can be found on the AIGA Idaho site.