Position Requirements: Ability to plan and implement marketing and communications strategies for internal and external audiences including the creation and distribution of collateral materials and the creation of website, social media, e-communications, and press relations content and having general responsibility for website updates and social media management.
General Skills & Abilities: Excellent oral and written communications skills. Demonstrated skills in marketing, communications, e-communications, social media, and media relations activities. Ability to manage time and coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously, work with a diverse team, and work independently. Bachelors degree and 1-3 years previous marketing and/or communications experience strongly preferred. Ability to possess or obtain Idaho drivers license. CPR certification required within 60 days of hire.
Other Information: Full-time position with health and voluntary membership benefits. Demonstrate YMCA Character Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. High School degree required. Must submit a writing sample and design portfolio that demonstrates applicants communications and/or marketing abilities.
We’re long overdue for some news about job openings around the state, so here are some that we’ve come across recently:
Pre-Press Operator / Graphic Design at a commercial print shop in Boise.
Traffic Manager (Print & Web) in Boise.
Media Supervisor at Balihoo in Boise.
Tourism and Marketing Coordinator at the Moscow Chamber of Commerce in Moscow.
Marketing Communications Coordinator at the Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Center in Coeur d’Alene.
Marketing Campaign Manager at Hewlett Packard in Boise.
Vice President of Marketing at Business Psychology Associates in Boise.
Senior Web Analyst at Wirestone in Boise.
Marketing Services Director at Micron Technology in Boise.
There are surely others out there, but this should help get you caught up.
St Lukes has an opening for an experienced Marketing / Public Relations Coordinator in Twin Falls, ID. From the job listing on Craigslist:
Continue reading “Client-Side Job Opening: Marketing / Public Relations Coordinator”
And now, one from the client-side…
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the production of promotional advertising materials and the coordination of marketing and advertising requests for all sales associates within their brokerage office/department, while maintaining a personable, team-oriented and professional disposition. Responsibilities include:
- Design sales associate advertising for periodic publications, special publications, and in-house publications – submit directly to publications.
- Assist sales associates with ad content for individual properties.
- Coordinate, edit and proofread ads and marketing pieces (includes maintaining ad schedules and rotating ad placement).
- Design and produce promotional materials including mailers, fliers, and brochures (Just Listed/Just Sold) – customized or via marketing services vendor.
- Enter, maintain and proactively monitor information in real estate marketing and listing databases.
Create sales and listing presentations/packages – with or without CMAs.
- Manage marketing budgets, accurately recording and tracking expenses, reviewing and filing invoices, processing payments, and estimating expenses for forecasts.
- Manage marketing inventory, equipment, and supplies.
Full details about the position are available on the original job posting.