And now, one from the client-side…
Sotheby’s International Realty in Sun Valley has an opening for a part time Marketing Coordinator. A sampling of the description from the Twin Falls Craigslist post:
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the production of promotional advertising materials and the coordination of marketing and advertising requests for all sales associates within their brokerage office/department, while maintaining a personable, team-oriented and professional disposition. Responsibilities include:
- Design sales associate advertising for periodic publications, special publications, and in-house publications – submit directly to publications.
- Assist sales associates with ad content for individual properties.
- Coordinate, edit and proofread ads and marketing pieces (includes maintaining ad schedules and rotating ad placement).
- Design and produce promotional materials including mailers, fliers, and brochures (Just Listed/Just Sold) – customized or via marketing services vendor.
- Enter, maintain and proactively monitor information in real estate marketing and listing databases.
Create sales and listing presentations/packages – with or without CMAs.
- Manage marketing budgets, accurately recording and tracking expenses, reviewing and filing invoices, processing payments, and estimating expenses for forecasts.
- Manage marketing inventory, equipment, and supplies.
Full details about the position are available on the original job posting.