Clear Mind Graphics has an opening for a Website Developer. From the job posting on Craigslist:
Clear Mind Graphics is looking for a candidate that has a strong background in web site design and more importantly, website development. Someone who can monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as necessary.
You must have good communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with the lead designer. Especially since the candidate will be expected to work efficiently in both independent
and collaborative situations.
Above all, I am looking for a developer who loves development and design, who has a strong work ethic, attention to detail and is responsive to deadlines.
- Digital imaging using Adobe Photoshop
- Content Management Systems such as WordPress, and tinyMCE.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website marketing and social networking
- Some experience with Adobe Flash
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
Considering candidates who live in the following areas:
Bellevue, Hailey, Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Twin Falls and possibly Boise.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.
And now, one from the client-side…
Sotheby’s International Realty in Sun Valley has an opening for a part time Marketing Coordinator. A sampling of the description from the Twin Falls Craigslist post:
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the production of promotional advertising materials and the coordination of marketing and advertising requests for all sales associates within their brokerage office/department, while maintaining a personable, team-oriented and professional disposition. Responsibilities include:
- Design sales associate advertising for periodic publications, special publications, and in-house publications – submit directly to publications.
- Assist sales associates with ad content for individual properties.
- Coordinate, edit and proofread ads and marketing pieces (includes maintaining ad schedules and rotating ad placement).
- Design and produce promotional materials including mailers, fliers, and brochures (Just Listed/Just Sold) – customized or via marketing services vendor.
- Enter, maintain and proactively monitor information in real estate marketing and listing databases.
Create sales and listing presentations/packages – with or without CMAs.
- Manage marketing budgets, accurately recording and tracking expenses, reviewing and filing invoices, processing payments, and estimating expenses for forecasts.
- Manage marketing inventory, equipment, and supplies.
Full details about the position are available on the original job posting.