Clear Mind Graphics is looking for a candidate that has a strong background in web site design and more importantly, website development. Someone who can monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as necessary.
You must have good communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with the lead designer. Especially since the candidate will be expected to work efficiently in both independent and collaborative situations.
Above all, I am looking for a developer who loves development and design, who has a strong work ethic, attention to detail and is responsive to deadlines.
- Digital imaging using Adobe Photoshop
- Content Management Systems such as WordPress, and tinyMCE.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website marketing and social networking
- Some experience with Adobe Flash
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
Considering candidates who live in the following areas:
Bellevue, Hailey, Ketchum, Sun Valley, Stanley, Twin Falls and possibly Boise.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.