Our friends over at Drake Cooper have a few positions open, including:
Also, they’re still on the hunt for a media buyer to join their team.
Full details and how to apply can be found in the respective job descriptions.
You understand content, ratings and relationships – in fact, negotiating is your middle name. You know mass media, social media and online advertising like the back of your hand. Research and analytics are always part of your game plan when it comes to strategic placement for our broad range of clients. You like creative environments, sriracha and catching up on the latest tv series, new media and cat videos. If this sounds like you and you’d like to be part of our ambitious team, please send us your résumé, we’d love to hear from you.
Specific responsibilities include:
For more information and how to apply, follow the links on the respective job titles.
DaviesMoore in Boise is looking to add a Media Buyer to their team:
DaviesMoore, a full-service marketing firm in Boise, is looking for a media buyer to work in a fast-paced, results oriented atmosphere. This individual will be detail oriented, possess strong communication and negotiation skills, have working knowledge of Excel and previous experience in a media related field. Experience with Strata Media buying software and Marketing Research a plus.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture that promotes autonomy with results.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Education and Training:
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience. This is a long-term position with room for advancement as knowledge increases and proof of performance is achieved. The successful candidate will need to be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on detail. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years relevant experience as a media buyer or in a related media field.
CLM Marketing & Advertising in Boise is looking for a Senior Media Planner/Buyer to join their team:
Senior Media Planner/Buyer
CLM Marketing & Advertising is looking for a senior media planner/buyer to join our growing team. We are seeking someone who has a minimum of five years of agency media planning and buying experience and the ability to quickly learn and implement media strategy within today’s fast-changing media landscape. Our ideal candidate is smart, analytical, and detail-oriented with strong communication and teamwork skills. It is important for candidates to be nimble, knowledgeable, and dependable.
Major Responsibilities and Functions:
CLM Marketing & Advertising—an Ivie company—is based in Boise, Idaho in the historic Firestation building. Our strategic approach to marketing, advertising and media drives our brand and programs. CLM is constantly learning and growing with our clients. We love them and love to have fun.
We are looking for a Digital Producer/Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Measure project performance
- Report to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
We are looking for a talented Interactive Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to markup
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Same general description as above
We are looking for a Junior WordPress/PHP developer who is dedicated to their craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running. We need this person to write beautiful code in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. This person will be a part of a digital team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing development from the initial specification, through developing, testing and deployment.
- Write “clean,” well designed scalable code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
Same general description as above
The function of the Media Buyer is to create and execute the most efficient and effective media buys on behalf of Drake Cooper clients and assist in the development of media plans. Specific responsibilities include:
- Be an expert on radio, print, social, outdoor and out-of-home media; have a solid understanding of media fundamentals and market factors
- Facilitate RFP process
- Negotiate rates as needed; ensure that rate, programming and media option information is accurate and up-to-date
- Maintain positive working relationships with media sales reps.
- Shepherd media buys from start to finish
- Ensure accurate execution of any media contracts or agreements
- Request and enforce receipt of appropriate proof of performance
- Review all invoices and affidavits to insure accuracy
- Reconcile discrepant invoices
- Order media for clients
- Manage and negotiate makegoods
- Ensure that all orders go to accounting for payment
- Negotiate promotions as needed
- Provide media reports to clients, including recaps and any other client-specific forms
- Coordinate social ads through appropriate dashboards
- Evaluate vendor proposals
- Maintain quarterly rates database
- Coordinate and traffic creative assets related to radio, print, outdoor and social buys
- Ensure timely delivery of assets for campaign launch
- Research client requests as needed
- Be an expert on research methods and available sources, especially as it relates to specific radio, print, social, outdoor and out-of-home media
- Ensure that radio, print, social, outdoor and out-of-home media library information is up-to-date
Drake Cooper is looking for a passionate, flexible designer to help us quickly design and implement the graphic components of online and social media campaigns that are highly tailored to the target audience, make adjustments on the fly based on real-time data, advise on appropriate content changes to increase engagement and offer feng shui advice on our desk decorations.
- Hourly Job
- Reports to Media Director
- 15-20 hours per week in the Boise office, could be up to 40 hours depending on workload/season with appropriate notice, ideal for a design student or fresh graduate
- Design work will be focused on “Active Media” quick-turn digital banner projects, paid social ads and any media-related, non-campaign design needs (infographs, anyone?)
- The ideal candidate will be, or become, an expert on ad engagement, asking the question “What makes someone more likely to interact with our message?” and take those learnings as well as real-time data from live campaigns and apply it to design
Full details on each position, including how to apply, can be found through their respective links. And should you apply, be sure to tell them you saw it here.
Our friends at DaviesMoore let us about two new job openings at their shop:
DaviesMoore, a full-service marketing firm in Boise, is looking for a media buyer to work in a fast-paced, results oriented atmosphere. This individual will be detail oriented, possess strong communication and negotiation skills, working knowledge of excel and ideally have previous experience in a media related field. Experience with Strata Media buying software and Marketing Research a plus.
Learn more about this position here. Note that applications are only being accepted through Friday, July 18th.
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are a full-service Marketing and Design Agency in Boise, Idaho looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing Digital team.
- Working together with our designers and developers as well as our digital and offline marketing teams to bring to life digital marketing strategies for our clients and for DaviesMoore
- Build and manage Search Engine Marketing strategies and campaigns
- Develop and implement SEO strategies for clients across many industries
- Monitor and track analytics for different social media, web and digital campaigns
Learn more about this position here. Applications for this one are being accepted through Friday, July 25th.
CLM Marketing & Advertising in Boise has an opening for an entry-level Media Buyer/Coordinator.
From the job description — also available on their website:
CLM Marketing & Advertising, located in the historical Boise Fire Station, is looking for a media team member to take on a variety of functions within our media team. Some of the roles the ideal candidate will provide include:
- Jr. Media Buyer
- Media Traffic Coordinator
- Social Media Implementer
- Research Assistant
Ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker that uses a combination of data analysis and common sense to negotiate and implement media buys that deliver results. The candidate must be detail-oriented to effectively perform media buying and traffic responsibilities ensuring accuracy and accountability for millions of media dollars. The candidates should be excited to learn and share new ideas in an ever-changing media landscape. The candidate must be a good communicator with the ability to juggle various forms of relationships internally, with media partners, and with clients.
For more information and how to apply, see the full job listing on their website.