Mitchell+Palmer in Boise is looking to add a Digital Media Buyer and an Account Director to their team. From the respective job listings on their website:
We are looking to grow our media team with a Digital Media Buyer. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and executing the digital media buying and strategy efforts for all agency clients. If you understand digital and social advertising placements and platforms, are organized and love numbers and data but want to work in a creative environment, we want to hear from you!
- Make digital media budget and tactical recommendations meeting client goals and KPIs.
- Execute and regularly optimize digital media campaigns across search, social and programmatic platforms including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Demand Side Platforms (DSP) to maximize conversions and achieve target KPIs.
- Place digital media directly with local publishers when it aligns with campaign goals.
- Select, implement, and manage a Demand Side Platform (DSP) to be used at the agency.
- Track data, vendor updates and trends for digital media; research and make recommendations for new data offerings or tools to meet agency and client needs.
- Track digital media expenditures to ensure agency stays within client approved budgets.
- Create digital media authorizations for client approval and generate insertion orders for vendors utilizing Advantage Media software; track acceptance of all IOs.
- Communicate and track all digital material deadlines to project management/production staff and adjust media placement to allow for delays in creative completion as needed; work with Media Planner to develop combined Materials Needed document.
- Traffic and place appropriate creative to align with flight dates.
- Analyze campaign performance and create online reports for digital media on a monthly or quarterly basis, as needed; provide necessary information including recommendations to Media Planner for full post-campaign media reports.
- Receive and approve vendor media invoices ensuring they match IOs by inputting into Advantage Media software; reconcile any discrepancies with vendors.
- Pull invoices from all digital and social platforms and ensure they match IOs by inputting into Advantage Media software; be able to resolve any discrepancies in placement.
- Identify, manage, and document all makegoods and credits from vendors when placements are missed or under-perform.
You are all about relationships. You exude calm, friendliness, trust. You know how to turn bad news into an amazing opportunity. Simplicity is your medium, and you understand how to capture a dozen client inputs and turn them into a singular strategic goal. You understand the different parts of the agency engine that drive great work. You can write a smart brief, talk media, sell creative, keep everyone on budget, build an annual plan, and can figure out how to feed paper into the ‘oversize’ tray. Overall, you’re a great human who loves the process of crafting and telling smart stories for clients and helping them succeed.
- Champion client accounts, understanding and anticipating the needs of the client, their goals and target audience
- Conduct research to better understand clients’ industry, trends, competitors, target audience and other marketing insights
- Strategically plans, coordinates, and directs account portfolios and projects from inception to completion
- Provide guidance and recommendations to client accounts to help them reach their marketing goals and maximize their ROI
- Act as the primary contact and build lasting relationships with assigned clients based on trust and proven results
- Communicate status updates, lead client meetings and presentations and manage deliverables with the client
- Write briefs and provide the internal team with inspiration to address the challenge at hand with clear communication and expectations of goals, objectives, deadlines, requirements and responsibilities
- Lead internal team meetings for project kick-offs, status updates, presentations, etc.
- Track client budgets and spending
Full details about each position and how to apply can be found via the respective job title links above.