Curious Media in Nampa is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. From the job listing recently posted on craigslist:
Curious Media is seeking a motivated and energetic Project Manager, who takes initiative, is detail-oriented, and takes pride in their work. This is a full time position, requiring normal office hours at our Nampa, Idaho location.
- Manage projects from start to finish, including the following phases: project kickoff, wireframes, design, development, and final delivery
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Manage changes to project scope and schedule
- Carefully track project progress to ensure deadlines will be met successfully
- Work with various teams to provide consideration to design and technical questions
- Coordinate resources for execution of projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Create project proposals based on RFPs received from
- Follow established protocols
- Previous project management experience, in a related field
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications, both internally and with client interactions
- Strong organizational skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Immersed and well versed in technology
- Genuine interest in games/gaming
- Previous project management experience in a similar field (required)
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Project Management or a related field (preferred)
- Experience managing projects for web games, apps or other digital media content (preferred)
See the original job listing for the full details and how to apply.
Peppershock Media Productions in Nampa is looking for an Account Executive. From the job description on their website:
This position is responsible for locating new business opportunities for Peppershock Media and for monitoring and maintaining relationships with current clients.
- Effectively establish, develop and maintain relationships with qualified prospects
- Represent the Peppershock brand in all interactions
- Effectively relate to internal and external stakeholders
More details about this position are available here, and application materials should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peppershock in Nampa is looking to grow their team, and currently has two job openings:
Full Time Account Representative
Part-time “Air Traffic Controller” (marketing/admin assistant)
Details about each of these positions and how to apply can be found on their website.
KNG in Nampa has an opening for a Web Marketing Specialist. From the job posting on Craigslist:
Looking for a skilled, creative and self-motivated individual to help drive the company’s online marketing & e-commerce through the KNG.com website and various other eMarketing vehicles in order to maximize visibility, lead generation and e-commerce revenues. Individuals who possess creative talent with a portfolio of eMarketing experience will be considered. Overall responsibilities include 3 main areas:
- Web Design: expertise in the areas of web and graphical design, front-end development and content management & creation of email, landing pages, web banners and day to day upkeep of the online product catalog.
- Search Engine Marketing: Manage the day-to-day paid search marketing activities across multiple search engines including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, account performance reviews, and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Analysis & Reporting: Prepare and review weekly and monthly performance reports and trend analysis for web conversion optimization and paid search campaigns
- Web Design – Landing page creation and page enhancements incorporating graphics, banners, product displays, etc. for KNG.com. Dreamweaver, Photoshop and InDesign (or equivalents) software experience are a must.
- eMail – responsible for designing compelling emails to drive revenues. Must have experience with an email marketing tool such as ExactTarget.
- SEM Campaign administration – strong Excel skills required. Basic knowledge of PPC platforms including Google Adwords and MSN AdCenter.
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
Peppershock Media Productions in Nampa has an opening for a Project Coordinator / Administrative Assistant. From the job listing on their website:
Ideal candidate will have friendly, sunny disposition, maintain a neat & professional appearance and workspace, have a willingness to grow with an eight year old marketing/advertising/creative production small business. Be extremely able to multi-task, maintain/organize office, remain flexible in job duties as small business employees tend to wear many hats, be a team player, pay very close attention to the little details that all add up to make a big difference. And be very customer service oriented.
Full details about the position, including requirements and how to apply, can be found on the original job listing.
Curious Media in Nampa has an opening for a Web Developer. From their job listing on Monster:
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.
The College of Western Idaho has an opening for a Web Programmer, preferably one with Drupal skills. From the job description on their website:
This position will utilize coding, programming, information management, project management, and communication skills to maintain and develop the CWI public facing website to promote innovative growth in compliance with College branding and ADA accessibility standards. This position is responsible for creating a variety of tools and features to enhance the functionality, navigation, programming, and design of CWI’s website.
- Works with Communications and Marketing team to identify and design site layout/user interface, content development, and search optimization.
- Reviews and modifies site architecture of CWI’s public facing websites for security, performance, and CMS ease of use for content owners.
- Ensures browser compatibility, mobile device accessibility, and ADA compliance.
- Responsible for research, recommendation, and implementation of new web and mobile platforms for CWI’s website.
- Installs additional modules and other 3rd party tools on CWI’s website.
- Performs other functions related to web development, content, and design as needed.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the job listing on the CWI website.
Peppershock Media Productions in Nampa has an opening for a Bookkeeper / Office Manager. From the job listing on their website:
Ideal candidate will have friendly sunny disposition and helpful perspective on life, maintain a neat & professional appearance, willingness to grow with an eight year old marketing/advertising/creative production small business. Be extremely able to multi-task, maintain/organize front desk area, remain flexible in job duties as small business employees tend to wear many hats, be a team player, pay very close attention to the little details that all add up to make a big difference (coffee making skills a must).
Answer calls in a friendly manor, and/or interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries ensuring the firm’s clients are satisfied. Avoid mid-air collisions at all costs.
Complete details are available in the original job listing. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume by Friday, March 4th.
Journal Broadcast Group has two job openings in Nampa:
Traffic Assistant for KIVI-TV
Traffic Manager, TV and Radio
More details about both positions can be found in their respective job postings.