Oliver Russell in Boise has an opening for a Senior Designer / Art Director. From the job listing on their website:
Here’s the person we’re looking for:
You’re a team-oriented individual with a bent toward strategy and a strong identity skill set, but you should have outstanding design chops across all media, from packaging through digital.
You’ll need to be strong in developing a concept and able to implement it as well—we are a small and flat organization. (You should also be comfortable getting dirty on a volunteer project to rebuild trails in the Boise Foothills or helping rearrange furniture to accommodate a speaker’s event in the office. We’re a collaborative place, we work hard, and there’s no job too big or small for anyone.)
You’ll have a strong desire to change the world and will have demonstrated an active pursuit of social purpose in your career, which could come to life through volunteering, advocacy, past work for social enterprises, or perhaps even something else. Tell us about it!
You must have strong communication and presentation skills. Emphasis on presentation—you will need to present your ideas at the same high level of quality as the work you have created.
You’ll likely have 10+ years professional experience. While an agency or professional services background is preferred, it’s not a must.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on Oliver Russell’s website.
Stoltz Marketing Group in Boise has an opening for a Senior Art Director:
Art Director, raconteur
We’re a Boise-based ad agency hell bent on being a gold standard creative shop serving B2B, B2C and CPG clients nationwide. We choose to live here because there are few other places in North America where you can do what we do at a high level and then ski, ride, fish, run, hike and climb after work. It’s that simple.
You? You’re an articulate, smiling, team-playing, concepting AD who can blow the doors off campaigns, identity and UX/UI while making sure it all sticks to, challenges and improves strategy.
- A portfolio that demonstrates award-winning concepts, design, art direction, copy and strategy in web, mobile, print, social media, identity, packaging…
- High comfort level with website usability and web standards (UI, UX, Responsive Design)
- Proven track record managing complex projects
- Ability to take projects from concept to completion and stay within budget and timeline
- Excellent understanding of printing, prepress and best practices while working with vendors
- Collaborate with photographers and give overall direction on photo/video shoots
- BFA in graphic design or a worthy AA with other relevant training or experience
- 4-6 years experience working in-house or at an agency
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML 5
- Proficient in motion graphics, Adobe After Effects
Email us your online portfolio and if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch.