Stoltz Marketing Group in Boise has an opening for a Senior Art Director:
Art Director, raconteur
We’re a Boise-based ad agency hell bent on being a gold standard creative shop serving B2B, B2C and CPG clients nationwide. We choose to live here because there are few other places in North America where you can do what we do at a high level and then ski, ride, fish, run, hike and climb after work. It’s that simple.
You? You’re an articulate, smiling, team-playing, concepting AD who can blow the doors off campaigns, identity and UX/UI while making sure it all sticks to, challenges and improves strategy.
- A portfolio that demonstrates award-winning concepts, design, art direction, copy and strategy in web, mobile, print, social media, identity, packaging…
- High comfort level with website usability and web standards (UI, UX, Responsive Design)
- Proven track record managing complex projects
- Ability to take projects from concept to completion and stay within budget and timeline
- Excellent understanding of printing, prepress and best practices while working with vendors
- Collaborate with photographers and give overall direction on photo/video shoots
- BFA in graphic design or a worthy AA with other relevant training or experience
- 4-6 years experience working in-house or at an agency
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML 5
- Proficient in motion graphics, Adobe After Effects
Email us your online portfolio and if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch.