Western States Cat in Meridian is looking to add a Marketing Content Creator/Writer to their team. From the job description on their careers site:
This marketing position plays a vital role in message creation for internal and external audiences with tactical executions including, but not limited to website, social media/blog, email, video, advertising, and specific marketing programs. In addition, the Marketing Content Creator will participate in general ideation with other members of the marketing and business groups to recommend marketing tactics.
- Recommends and implements communications tactics and ensures messaging achieves desired end result.
- Writes and edits relevant content with clarity, consistency, and creativity to reach our target customers.
- Executes social media activities and digital campaigns.
- Proactively researches content opportunities for a variety of audiences and business needs.
- Works with internal stakeholders to continually understand business goals and develop content.
- Manages tight deadlines and prioritizes a varied workload in a fast paced, sometimes unpredictable, and demanding environment.
- Advocates online marketing/sales activities and engages the organization internally as needed.
- Stays current with trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Actively cares and advocates safety at Western States. Adheres to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
- May accomplish training and serve as a team member in support of Western States’ strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values of the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Full details and how to apply can be found here.
Western States CAT in Meridian is looking for a Copywriter to join their team:
WRITER WANTED at Western States CAT
We are looking for a COPYWRITER to support internal and external communication efforts producing copy for online and print materials relevant to the appropriate target audiences.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is willing to take initiative, work in an environment with changing priorities and have the ability to generate well-crafted content and marketing solutions with reverence to Western States Cat Vision, brand voice and product/service offerings.
The preferred candidate will have a relevant degree and/or professional experience in marketing content creation for multiple channel (web, blogs, email, literature, and advertising). Be aware that this position does require some travel.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong understanding for writing copy for web sites, and advertisements for products or services
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Strong experience with online writing techniques and ability to implement best practices
- Able to meet tight deadlines and prioritize a varied workload in a fast paced, sometimes unpredictable, and demanding environment
- Effective at tracking and following through on their own and others’ responsibilities
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing to learn new skills, expand knowledge, and adapt to technological and business changes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation delivery
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office, prefer some knowledge of Adobe CS
If this sounds like you please send a cover note and resume to Careers@wseco.com or visit our career page to formally apply.