This position will utilize coding, programming, information management, project management, and communication skills to maintain and develop the CWI public facing website to promote innovative growth in compliance with College branding and ADA accessibility standards. This position is responsible for creating a variety of tools and features to enhance the functionality, navigation, programming, and design of CWI’s website.
- Works with Communications and Marketing team to identify and design site layout/user interface, content development, and search optimization.
- Reviews and modifies site architecture of CWI’s public facing websites for security, performance, and CMS ease of use for content owners.
- Ensures browser compatibility, mobile device accessibility, and ADA compliance.
- Responsible for research, recommendation, and implementation of new web and mobile platforms for CWI’s website.
- Installs additional modules and other 3rd party tools on CWI’s website.
- Performs other functions related to web development, content, and design as needed.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the job listing on the CWI website.