Stoltz Marketing Group is looking for a Copywriter/Video Editor. From the job opening on LinkedIn:
The Copywriter/Video Editor role is a Boise-based role responsible for ensuring our clients’ success by contributing to projects with a variety of creative approaches. You will work with the Stoltz team to fully develop our clients’ strategic marketing initiatives and collaborate on conceptual solutions.
Partial responsibilities include:
- Concept, write and collaborate with the creative and account teams to create integrated marketing campaigns (including print / digital / video / experiential).
- Execute multiple content options with the goal of identifying what resonates with a target audience.
- Develop and/or follow voice and tone guidelines.
- Craft headlines, short- and long-form copy in a variety of mediums.
- Craft user interface text, conversational UI scripts, product messaging, landing pages, emails, and digital ads.
- Participate in photo and video shoots to generate compelling visual assets for content pieces.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator. Davinci Resolve a plus.
- Knowledge in compression rates, video and audio codecs, frame rates, standard dimensions and both digital and analogue media formats.
- Knowledge in DSLR professional video and still cameras, lighting, and audio recording.
- Ability to handle aspects of production from video concepts and script writing, to assisting in shooting, directing and editing.
Full details about the position, and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.
A few client-side job openings we’ve come across lately:
At Alliance Title & Escrow:
Of course there are many more out there, just a few clicks or searches away.
SOVRN in Boise is looking to add a Copywriter to their team. From the job description on their website:
First and foremost, you should be able to write. Headlines, content, storylines, fun stuff—not technical stuff. Coming in a close second is that you need to be able to come up with ideas and concepts. We have a team that can bring just about any idea to life, but we want another great creative mind to add ideas, opinions, perspective and experience. You need to be confident enough to present any idea to the team and take constructive feedback without feeling it’s a personal attack.
Things you better be if you apply:
– Born to write irresistible prose
– Able to take feedback without taking your soccer ball home
– Flexible without being a pushover
– Self-driven, motivated & confident
– More effective as part of a team
Things that don’t make the cut:
Full details and how to apply can be found on their site.
Western States CAT in Meridian is looking for a Copywriter to join their team:
WRITER WANTED at Western States CAT
We are looking for a COPYWRITER to support internal and external communication efforts producing copy for online and print materials relevant to the appropriate target audiences.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is willing to take initiative, work in an environment with changing priorities and have the ability to generate well-crafted content and marketing solutions with reverence to Western States Cat Vision, brand voice and product/service offerings.
The preferred candidate will have a relevant degree and/or professional experience in marketing content creation for multiple channel (web, blogs, email, literature, and advertising). Be aware that this position does require some travel.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong understanding for writing copy for web sites, and advertisements for products or services
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Strong experience with online writing techniques and ability to implement best practices
- Able to meet tight deadlines and prioritize a varied workload in a fast paced, sometimes unpredictable, and demanding environment
- Effective at tracking and following through on their own and others’ responsibilities
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing to learn new skills, expand knowledge, and adapt to technological and business changes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation delivery
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office, prefer some knowledge of Adobe CS
If this sounds like you please send a cover note and resume to Careers@wseco.com or visit our career page to formally apply.
An unnamed “Established Boise agency” is looking for a Copywriter. From the job listing on Craigslist:
Established Boise agency seeks an experienced copywriter for broadcast, print, interactive, guerrilla, etc. Please respond with your resume and samples.
See the original post for details on how to apply.