A few client-side job openings we’ve come across lately:
At Alliance Title & Escrow:
Of course there are many more out there, just a few clicks or searches away.
First and foremost, you should be able to write. Headlines, content, storylines, fun stuff—not technical stuff. Coming in a close second is that you need to be able to come up with ideas and concepts. We have a team that can bring just about any idea to life, but we want another great creative mind to add ideas, opinions, perspective and experience. You need to be confident enough to present any idea to the team and take constructive feedback without feeling it’s a personal attack.
Things you better be if you apply:
– Born to write irresistible prose
– Able to take feedback without taking your soccer ball home
– Flexible without being a pushover
– Self-driven, motivated & confident
– More effective as part of a team
Things that don’t make the cut:
Western States CAT in Meridian is looking for a Copywriter to join their team:
WRITER WANTED at Western States CAT
We are looking for a COPYWRITER to support internal and external communication efforts producing copy for online and print materials relevant to the appropriate target audiences.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is willing to take initiative, work in an environment with changing priorities and have the ability to generate well-crafted content and marketing solutions with reverence to Western States Cat Vision, brand voice and product/service offerings.
The preferred candidate will have a relevant degree and/or professional experience in marketing content creation for multiple channel (web, blogs, email, literature, and advertising). Be aware that this position does require some travel.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong understanding for writing copy for web sites, and advertisements for products or services
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Strong experience with online writing techniques and ability to implement best practices
- Able to meet tight deadlines and prioritize a varied workload in a fast paced, sometimes unpredictable, and demanding environment
- Effective at tracking and following through on their own and others’ responsibilities
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing to learn new skills, expand knowledge, and adapt to technological and business changes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation delivery
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office, prefer some knowledge of Adobe CS
An unnamed “Established Boise agency” is looking for a Copywriter. From the job listing on Craigslist:
Established Boise agency seeks an experienced copywriter for broadcast, print, interactive, guerrilla, etc. Please respond with your resume and samples.
See the original post for details on how to apply.
Star Moose is looking for a creative and versatile writer interested in an entry-level position in copywriting and copy editing. Applicants will be involved in advertising and marketing campaigns, web content creation, social media management and writing client contracts and proposals. This is a unique opportunity to gain a breadth of experience and interface with many great and interesting clients.
- Have experience in media writing as demonstrated in a portfolio
- Have a thorough understanding of grammar and style
- Be highly skilled at researching and adapting to various audiences
- Be self-motivated, reliable and work well in a team environment
- Be able to work quickly, effectively and meet demanding deadlines
- Possess excellent written, oral and communication skills
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree in communication, English, media arts, etc., or have sufficient secondary experience
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.