Western States CAT in Meridian is looking for a Copywriter to join their team:
WRITER WANTED at Western States CAT
We are looking for a COPYWRITER to support internal and external communication efforts producing copy for online and print materials relevant to the appropriate target audiences.
Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is willing to take initiative, work in an environment with changing priorities and have the ability to generate well-crafted content and marketing solutions with reverence to Western States Cat Vision, brand voice and product/service offerings.
The preferred candidate will have a relevant degree and/or professional experience in marketing content creation for multiple channel (web, blogs, email, literature, and advertising). Be aware that this position does require some travel.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong understanding for writing copy for web sites, and advertisements for products or services
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Strong experience with online writing techniques and ability to implement best practices
- Able to meet tight deadlines and prioritize a varied workload in a fast paced, sometimes unpredictable, and demanding environment
- Effective at tracking and following through on their own and others’ responsibilities
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Willing to learn new skills, expand knowledge, and adapt to technological and business changes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation delivery
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office, prefer some knowledge of Adobe CS
If this sounds like you please send a cover note and resume to Careers@wseco.com or visit our career page to formally apply.
An unnamed “Established Boise agency” is looking for a Copywriter. From the job listing on Craigslist:
Established Boise agency seeks an experienced copywriter for broadcast, print, interactive, guerrilla, etc. Please respond with your resume and samples.
See the original post for details on how to apply.
Star Moose in Idaho Falls has an opening for a Copywriter. From the job listing on Craigslist:
Star Moose is looking for a creative and versatile writer interested in an entry-level position in copywriting and copy editing. Applicants will be involved in advertising and marketing campaigns, web content creation, social media management and writing client contracts and proposals. This is a unique opportunity to gain a breadth of experience and interface with many great and interesting clients.
- Have experience in media writing as demonstrated in a portfolio
- Have a thorough understanding of grammar and style
- Be highly skilled at researching and adapting to various audiences
- Be self-motivated, reliable and work well in a team environment
- Be able to work quickly, effectively and meet demanding deadlines
- Possess excellent written, oral and communication skills
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree in communication, English, media arts, etc., or have sufficient secondary experience
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.
Unity Media Group in Boise has an opening for a Copywriter. Job description and more after the jump.
Continue reading “Job Opening: Copywriter”
An unnamed agency in Coeur d’Alene has an opening for an experienced Copywriter. From the craigslist job listing:
Experienced copywriter needed for ultra-busy Coeur d’Alene advertising agency. Please note the word “experienced” as this is not for the untested. If you haven’t cranked out incredibly creative copy in the heat of battle, don’t apply. We’re looking for a cool head, a quick wit, and a resourceful get-it-friggin-done demeanor. We’ll surround you with support. This is not a technical writing position. We need talent combined with the mind of a marketer. Please send a resume and recent samples.
Contact information and how to apply can be found on the original post.
Wirestone is looking to add a Creative Copywriter to their staff. From their job description:
The successful candidate will be a well-established conceptual writer who has held a Senior Copywriter and/or an Associate Creative Director title or has the equivalent experience leading successful cross-functional agency teams. The applicant’s portfolio will ideally include award-winning samples of online, broadcast, channel (B2B), retail and traditional print campaigns.
More details about the position, including how to apply, can be found in the Careerssection of Wirestone’s site.
An unspecified employer in Pocatello has an opening for a Promotional Copywriter. From the Craigslist post:
We are hiring a Mid-Level Copywriter to write for web and print. Duties are to create brand messages, write in-store promotional pieces, packaging and even some technical writing. This position is full-time, Monday through Friday.
Full details and contact information can be found on the job listing.
Found recently on the Boise Craigslist — Senior Advertising Copywriter (Healthcare):
We’re looking for a seasoned advertising copywriter with strong concepting experience. Highly creative writer who partners with art directors to develop ads, sales aids, mail, brochures, websites and other multimedia projects. Innovative, strategic and articulate. History of excellence in writing materials for both professional and consumer audiences preferred. Knowledge of the healthcare industry required. Minimum 3 years’ experience at a pharmaceutical advertising agency. Part-time, full-time, freelance.
Full details and contact information can be found on the Craigslist post.