Stoltz Marketing Group is looking for a Copywriter/Video Editor. From the job opening on LinkedIn:
The Copywriter/Video Editor role is a Boise-based role responsible for ensuring our clients’ success by contributing to projects with a variety of creative approaches. You will work with the Stoltz team to fully develop our clients’ strategic marketing initiatives and collaborate on conceptual solutions.
Partial responsibilities include:
- Concept, write and collaborate with the creative and account teams to create integrated marketing campaigns (including print / digital / video / experiential).
- Execute multiple content options with the goal of identifying what resonates with a target audience.
- Develop and/or follow voice and tone guidelines.
- Craft headlines, short- and long-form copy in a variety of mediums.
- Craft user interface text, conversational UI scripts, product messaging, landing pages, emails, and digital ads.
- Participate in photo and video shoots to generate compelling visual assets for content pieces.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator. Davinci Resolve a plus.
- Knowledge in compression rates, video and audio codecs, frame rates, standard dimensions and both digital and analogue media formats.
- Knowledge in DSLR professional video and still cameras, lighting, and audio recording.
- Ability to handle aspects of production from video concepts and script writing, to assisting in shooting, directing and editing.
Full details about the position, and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.