Branched Roots is looking for a Creative Director. From the job listing on Glassdoor:
The creative director is responsible for overseeing all creative products produced by an advertising agency. Creative directors will ensure the agency produces high-quality creative content for its clients and oversee the entire creative team, including copywriters, art directors, and designers.
The creative director guides all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department. Depending on industry focus and the company’s needs, the creative director’s role may shift. This role will require to work in the trenches, helping to generate the big ideas. The creative director job description includes:
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams,
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral, brand, design and UI/UX.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors, copywriters, photographers and web developers
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.
Drake Cooper has been on a bit of a hiring spree as of late. We’ve noted some of their recent openings in recent weeks, but this one seemed like it warranted extra attention.
Drake Cooper is looking for a new Creative Director to join their team.
From the job description:
Our mantra is – We Build Brands for the Ambitious.
To achieve that statement, Drake Cooper is seeking a collaborative, open-minded, and inspiring creative leader, with a willingness to set the tone by being hands-on. Our new Creative Director will make sure our creativity solves our clients’ most pressing issues and helps them achieve their most significant opportunities.
This is an instrumental creative role in the agency, guiding the creative vision for Drake Cooper. Reporting to the CEO, the Creative Director will oversee a talented group of artists, writers, and creatives charged with developing innovative advertising and marketing for clients that span multiple verticals such as real estate, retail, food and beverage, and travel and tourism. The Creative Director will work collaboratively across the agency developing successful campaigns that reach audiences via traditional, digital, and social platforms.
If you have a career goal to inspire, create, and innovate, this is the role for you.
Who You Are.
- 10+ years of creative experience — specifically in advertising agencies, with 5+ years in a creative leadership capacity, directly supervising creatives
- Someone who thinks conceptually, and has experience turning compelling conceptual ideas into successful advertising and marketing
- Proven track record of breakthrough creative development and business success
- Culture champion — you will have built and shaped agency culture that has resulted in a highly innovative, diverse, and engaged team
- Experience in emergent digital visual design trends, including Print, OOH, Interactive, UI/UX, Email, Mobile, and Social
- Experience overseeing the design of physical brand experiences
- Deep expertise in developing print, digital, and broadcast campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of creative development for advertising and promotional spots and content, along with knowledge of scriptwriting, motion graphics, editing, and music
- Solid strategic understanding of brand strategy and market positioning to ensure a consistently modern voice across multiple client verticals
- Open-minded and adaptive to how data, analytics, and other innovations can help inform the development of more effective creative
- An outstanding collaborator and communicator who can work across multiple functions and internal teams with a strong executive-level presence
- Have a strong appreciation of popular culture and avidly contribute to an understanding of the interests of our clients’ audiences
- Deep passion for storytelling, advertising, marketing, film, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.
CLM Marketing & Advertising in Boise is looking for their next Creative Director. From the job description:
As the Creative Director you’ll be the creative team’s most experienced at big idea generation, concept development, mentoring/motivating, and recommending creative team assignments. You’ll lead creative presentations and co-lead new business pitches. You’ll make sure the creative product is on objective, on time and on budget. You’ll play a key role in helping to evolve the CLM brand and culture of CLM 3.0.
Candidates should have at least five years experience leading and directing a growing creative team, and compelling copywriting and storytelling experience.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on CLM’s website.
Oliver Russell in Boise has a handful of openings at the moment, including:
We’re looking to hire a purpose-oriented all-star to complement and strengthen our team as we grow our roster of clients that currently stretches from Silicon Valley to Singapore to the Smithsonian. We’re on the hunt for a Producer to join our team and to provide a necessary conduit between the account group and the rest of the agency. Along with having a passion for all things creative, we expect you to have an outgoing, motivated personality and be willing to bring your unique style to the table.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Guiding projects from initial client conversations through completion and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Managing the day-to-day account relationship with clients
- Developing and managing production schedules and estimates for client projects
- Gathering and assembling background information for strategic planning, creative brief development, etc.
- Helping provide project strategy
- Providing logistical support for, running, and documenting client meetings and calls
- Trafficking projects between account and creative teams
- Proofreading copy and artwork
- Compiling and relaying client feedback to the creative team
- Assisting with proposals
Senior Designer / Art Director
You’ll need to be strong in developing a concept and able to implement it as well—we are a small and flat organization. (You should also be comfortable getting dirty on a volunteer project to rebuild trails in the Boise Foothills or helping rearrange furniture to accommodate a speaker’s event in the office. We’re a collaborative place, we work hard, and there’s no job too big or small for anyone.)
Note: We previously wrote about this opening here.
And while not mentioned on the Oliver Russell website, we’ve heard they’re working with a recruiting firm to find a Creative Director.
DaviesMoore is looking to add several new faces to their team, and has a number of job openings listed on their website, including:
Senior Media Buyer & Planner
For more information and how to apply, follow the links on the respective job titles.