Drake Cooper is looking for a new Creative Director to join their team.
From the job description:
Our mantra is – We Build Brands for the Ambitious.
To achieve that statement, Drake Cooper is seeking a collaborative, open-minded, and inspiring creative leader, with a willingness to set the tone by being hands-on. Our new Creative Director will make sure our creativity solves our clients’ most pressing issues and helps them achieve their most significant opportunities.
This is an instrumental creative role in the agency, guiding the creative vision for Drake Cooper. Reporting to the CEO, the Creative Director will oversee a talented group of artists, writers, and creatives charged with developing innovative advertising and marketing for clients that span multiple verticals such as real estate, retail, food and beverage, and travel and tourism. The Creative Director will work collaboratively across the agency developing successful campaigns that reach audiences via traditional, digital, and social platforms.
If you have a career goal to inspire, create, and innovate, this is the role for you.
Who You Are.
- 10+ years of creative experience — specifically in advertising agencies, with 5+ years in a creative leadership capacity, directly supervising creatives
- Someone who thinks conceptually, and has experience turning compelling conceptual ideas into successful advertising and marketing
- Proven track record of breakthrough creative development and business success
- Culture champion — you will have built and shaped agency culture that has resulted in a highly innovative, diverse, and engaged team
- Experience in emergent digital visual design trends, including Print, OOH, Interactive, UI/UX, Email, Mobile, and Social
- Experience overseeing the design of physical brand experiences
- Deep expertise in developing print, digital, and broadcast campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of creative development for advertising and promotional spots and content, along with knowledge of scriptwriting, motion graphics, editing, and music
- Solid strategic understanding of brand strategy and market positioning to ensure a consistently modern voice across multiple client verticals
- Open-minded and adaptive to how data, analytics, and other innovations can help inform the development of more effective creative
- An outstanding collaborator and communicator who can work across multiple functions and internal teams with a strong executive-level presence
- Have a strong appreciation of popular culture and avidly contribute to an understanding of the interests of our clients’ audiences
- Deep passion for storytelling, advertising, marketing, film, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred