Another recent job opening, this time from our friends at Mitchell + Palmer:
We’re adding a Digital Designer to our creative team! If you are a doer, builder, and maker of all things digital with a portfolio to prove it, let’s talk. Here is a little more detail on exactly who we are looking for:
You’re a renaissance artist. A Swiss army knife. The mortar holding every creative team together. You can design, build, execute, output, wireframe, and maybe even tweak an occasional line of code. You understand the big idea and build to strategy in realizing the vision of the brand or campaign. You can take a single piece of creative, a look, an idea and build it out into a dozen new pieces, sizes, shapes and formats. You collaborate well with other creatives and take direction and input from other designers. You understand the basic tenets of digital, UI/UX, choosing the right dev platform, and can develop and drive a wireframe through to handoff of finished dev assets. You’re incredibly skilled and fearless in Adobe CS and constantly learning newer, better, smarter ways to work. You are fearless with digital thinking and you stay on top of what’s in, what’s out, what’s possible. You make mistakes and just own it. You appreciate process, but aren’t obsessed with it. If there’s a fire that needs putting out, you don’t add more fuel. You’re not into game playing (unless it’s pool, foosball, shuffleboard, darts, or an occasional evening of poker). You’re very good at what you do, but above all you’re a great human.
- Design and create digital assets for various brand & campaign deliverables, including display advertising, social content, web/mobile/app development, and related creative components.
- Demonstrate a proficient graphic design acumen with a studied eye for composition, layout, color, typography and use of imagery.
- Aid in all facets of digital front-end development, including wireframe, layout, asset creation, and template/platform integration.
- Work closely with Art Directors and Creative Director to build out projects and campaign elements.
- Ability to multitask and balance project workloads.
- Ability to crossover into traditional/print work is a plus.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- A Minimum of an associates (2 year) degree in advertising / communication design, or related discipline.
- 3+ years creative experience in a professional environment, preferably in an creative or marketing agency.
- Well versed in the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Web design applications such as WordPress, Dreamweaver, Muse, html language, etc. is a plus.
- Able to produce quality work while under tight deadlines and external pressures.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Positive, effective team player; with confidence to inspire, persuade, and collaborate. Possesses a “whatever it takes” mentality
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the job posting on LinkedIn.
Spotted recently on LinkedIn.
Rizen Creative is looking for a Web Developer to join their team. From the job listing:
Rizen Creative is looking for a kick-ass coder that has a genuine love for programming. You’re an open-minded creative thinker who loves to hang around others that love talking about ways to make the web a cool place for customers. And, you want to help clients not just succeed, but stand apart in the digital universe.
Continue reading “Job opening: Web Developer at Rizen Creative”
Stoltz Marketing Group in Boise is looking for an Art Director. Is it you?
From the job listing on LinkedIn:
We’re looking for an Art Director raconteur.
We need AD’s and brand designers in Boise. Bring your design and concepting chops– a.k.a., your ability to distill complicated marketing problems into elegantly simple solutions–and we’ll provide you a platform to thrive in an agency filled with super-smart creatives, brand strategists and digital agitators. Clients range from packaged goods to outdoor rec, finance, tech and insurance. Shoot me a link to your portfolio and CV if you’re interested.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found here.
Disclosure: By day I can usually be found here, so you’d have to put up with me regularly. But longtime readers already know that.
Oliver Russell in Boise has an opening for a Business Development Specialist. From the job description on LinkedIn:
The business development specialist reports to the agency managing director and works closely with other senior team members.
The business development specialist is responsible for implementing the business development strategy and directing the day-to-day client acquisition activities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Systematic and consistent identification of prospective clients through a combination of sales, networking, marketing and public relations activities
- Introduction of the firm to prospective clients through outreach efforts of phone calls, email inquiries, attending events and online activities
- Following up on marketing generated leads
- Assessing prospect need and potential fit with the firm and determining next steps
- Assisting the firm’s senior leadership in closing late-stage opportunities
- Capturing all relevant data in the firm’s CRM application
- Regular timely reporting of activity to the president and senior team members through a structured reporting format
The business development specialist may be required to assist in developing or updating the firm’s business development plan.
For more details and how to apply, see the original job listing.
Wirestone has an opening for a Database Developer in their Boise office.
From the job listing on LinkedIn:
If you’re an enthusiastic, highly motivated, technologist that can demonstrate proven architecture and development experience, opportunity knocks today.
Naturally, you possess a rock-solid foundation in coding and database technologies ranging from planning and architecting solutions to testing, deployment, as well as accurate reproduction for Web and Windows-based applications.
As our new Database Developer we’ll expect you to be a versatile team player, have excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate to customers and management. Solid presentation chops, a high degree of motivation, self-direction, commitment and integrity are also must-have skills, as are the abilities to multi-task, and demonstrate a measurable track record of strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Full details about the position, including requirements and skills, and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.