The business development specialist reports to the agency managing director and works closely with other senior team members.
The business development specialist is responsible for implementing the business development strategy and directing the day-to-day client acquisition activities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Systematic and consistent identification of prospective clients through a combination of sales, networking, marketing and public relations activities
- Introduction of the firm to prospective clients through outreach efforts of phone calls, email inquiries, attending events and online activities
- Following up on marketing generated leads
- Assessing prospect need and potential fit with the firm and determining next steps
- Assisting the firm’s senior leadership in closing late-stage opportunities
- Capturing all relevant data in the firm’s CRM application
- Regular timely reporting of activity to the president and senior team members through a structured reporting format
The business development specialist may be required to assist in developing or updating the firm’s business development plan.
For more details and how to apply, see the original job listing.