The Idaho Advertising Federation is currently accepting nominations for the AAF Silver Medal Award.
The AAF Silver Medal Award is presented annually by the Idaho Advertising Federation to an individual who has made outstanding contributions to advertising by furthering the industry’s standards, creative excellence, and responsibilities in areas of social concern.
From the IAF:
Who is eligible?
- The Nominee must have achieved success in an advertising agency, for an advertiser or in broadcast or publishing.
- He or she shall have shown consistent creativity and have worked to raise the standards of the advertising profession.
- He or she shall have been active in civic, religious, or other groups dedicated to some phase of human or social welfare and must be currently active in advertising.
- The Nominee need not be a current member of the Idaho Advertising Federation.
How to submit a Nominee:
- Please submit nominations on 8.5″ x 11″ pages outlining in detail the extent to which the Nominee has met or exceeded the Silver Medal Award Criteria. You are encouraged to expand on the Nominee’s experience and contributions to such degree that judges will be fully informed. Please be advised that abbreviated nominations may be dismissed as insufficient to demonstrate a Nominee’s true qualifications.
- Provide the Nominee’s name and company affiliation on a cover page with the contact information of the nominator, followed by all pertinent qualifications of the Nominee for consideration on subsequent pages.
Nominations should be submitted to Bob Rosenthal, Vice President and General Manager of Journal Broadcast Group via email, or mailed to:
Idaho Advertising Federation
Silver Medal Award Program
P.O. Box 2691
Boise, ID 83701
Nominations should be submitted no later than Friday, March 27, 2009. Nominations received after this date may not receive consideration. Should you require additional time to complete a nomination or if you have questions, please contact Bob Rosenthal at 208-381-6601 or 208- 947-5408.
If you’d like more information, this PDF provides just about all the information you could need. And if you still have questions, you’re welcome to contact either Bob Rosenthal or Sandy Anderson.