As I’m sure you’ve noticed by now, there have been a few changes to the Idaho Ad Agencies blog while you weren’t looking. Among the remodeling you’ll now find:
- The Idaho Ad Agencies blog now has its own URL. IdahoAdAgencies.com had long been pointing visitors over to the blog that was originally hosted via Blogger. Now, by moving the blog to its own host, we’re able to do quite a bit more with it. Don’t worry, the RSS feed remains the same, and if you’re used to visiting the old site there will be either a note to visit the new site, or a redirect to get you here automatically.
- The list of Agencies in Idaho has moved away from the sidebar, and now has it’s own dedicated section. You’ll also find that the Featured Agencies to the right have more prominent billing on that list, and yes, there is a reason for it. If you’d like to find out how to become a Featured Agency, drop us an email and we’ll get you all the details.
- There’s also a new section title Local Resources — this is where you’ll find other resources that don’t quite fit into the list of agencies in Idaho, but still warranted inclusion on the site.
- The new Jobs section of the site allows agencies to post their job openings directly on the Idaho Ad Agencies blog. No more hoping that I’ll stumble across the Craigslist listing every few days. That job board also pulls in job listings found across the Internet.
- The Events section is a monthly calendar that gives you a quick and easy snapshot of events.
- The Reading Room is where you’ll find recommendations on books, articles, blogs, and a variety of other useful reading material.
There will, no doubt, be more changes in the coming weeks and months. But in the mean time, expect the same content that you’ve been enjoying for the past four years, together with a few new twists and turns along the way.