Recently posted on the Job Board:
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Web Programmer/HTML Specialist in our Boise, Idaho branch location.
We are a national real estate investment company. We focus on acquiring, managing, developing and syndicating stabilized, value-added and opportunistic multifamily and commercial real estate properties throughout the United States.
- Four year degree in: computer science, graphic design, or web design;
- 5 years + proven experience in web design, programming and development within a corporate or agency environment;
- Experience using mass HTML email distribution systems (such as Vertical Response or Constant Contact)
- Knowledge of PHP based content management systems (such as WordPress)
- Thorough knowledge of search engine optimization, browser testing, and other website support functions.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and a self-starter;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strong attention to detail;
- Strong design skills including layout, typography, and production;
- Ability to materialize mock-ups from scratch, with a high sense of style, or manipulate existing materials/files;
- Exceptional and effective communication skills;
- Understanding of printing and prepress processes and prepping art files for print; and
- Skills in copywriting and/or proofreading are a plus. Real estate knowledge or background a plus.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.
Disclosure – Bluerock Real Estate paid for the listing on the job board. We are writting about it here to bring more attention to the opening.