The College of Idaho invites applications for a Graphic and Web Design Specialist. The Graphic and Web Design Specialist is responsible for creating and maintaining a dynamic, professional and consistent look for The College of Idaho’s visual identity. The Graphic and Web Design Specialist will work within the Office of Marketing and Communications to create outstanding visual graphics both in print and online for the College. Design responsibilities include advertisements, Quest magazine, creative web projects, print and digital signage, and a variety of publications including postcards, brochures, posters and mailers for admissions, development, alumni relations, community learning, athletics and other campus departments.
- Create outstanding, distinctive designs for the College both in print and online.
- Work collaboratively with students, faculty, staff and outside vendors to ensure visual consistency and quality across all uses of the College’s logos, colors, word marks and other brand assets.
- Design the College magazine, Quest, which is published three times annually with a circulation of 13,000+
- Design the admissions viewbook and other print publications for the enrollment team.
- Work with the director to and execute design for the College’s advertising campaigns, which may include print ads, digital ads, billboards, television spots and posters.
- Work to enhance the visual design of the College’s website, creating more dynamic and brand-cohesive graphics and web pages where possible.
- Assist in designing College apparel, athletic uniforms and promotional items as required.
- Create and update C of I signage, including banners, building signs and the campus map.
- Maintain the College’s digital signage, which promotes campus events via television screens across campus.
- Create posters and graphics to help promote campus and athletics events.
- Assist with photography/photo editing and videography/video editing as required.
- Additional duties as assigned