Oliver Russell in Boise is looking to add an Account Coordinator to their team. From the job listing on their website:
We’re on the hunt for an Account Coordinator to join our team and to provide a necessary conduit between the account group and the rest of the agency. Along with having a passion for all things creative, we expect you to have an outgoing, motivated personality and be willing to bring your unique style to the table.
You will have a hand in the following:
- Managing the day-to-day account relationship with clients
- Developing and managing production schedules and estimates for client projects
- Gathering and assembling background information for strategic planning, creative brief development, etc.
- Providing logistical support for meetings
- Trafficking projects between account and creative teams
- Proofreading copy and artwork
- Compiling and relaying client feedback to the creative team
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
Full details and how to apply can be found on their website.