Here’s one you don’t see every day…
Micron in Boise is looking for a Senior Manager, Creative Services Team. From the job listing on their site:
The Senior Manager, Creative Services Team provides creative leadership to Micron’s in-house agency. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Studio and part of our Global Communications and Marketing team, this position is responsible for connecting our creative approach to the business strategy.
In this strategic role you will:
- Partner and create strong alignment with GCM teams in the brand and content programs
- Define creative direction, guide the creation of creative and collateral, and provide stewardship for Micron’s corporate brand from a visual and creative perspective
- Support your peers in the account services and operations teams in managing senior client relationships
- Create workflow efficiencies and provide full-service support to clients
- Convincingly present creative concepts to all partners
- Exhibit outstanding creative judgment and guide the creative services team in achieving the highest possible standards appropriate for all materials regardless of medium.
Additionally, the Senior Manager, Creative Services Team (and team) will be review all creative work from our strategic agency partners to ensure the work is aligned with Micron’s corporate brand identity and strategy.
The job listing indicates a minimum of 10 years professional experience required, with five years as an art director or designer. It also specifies that in-house agency experience is required, and external agency experience is desired.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on Micron’s site.