Reynolds+Myers in Boise is looking for a Creative Producer to join their team. From the job listing:
Big Picture: Establish and drive the creative vision for all R+M creative projects. You’ll be part creative collaborator, part coach, and part project manager.
- Day-to-day, hands-on direction of creative team to ensure deadlines and quality control standards are met.
- Generate powerful and effective, channel-appropriate ideas for R+M clients, and inspire others to do the same.
- Organize inputs, including creative briefs and talent.
- Provide detailed feedback on creative projects at every stage.
- Advise and provide creative quality control on web development, digital advertising, copywriting, and other projects not directly under your supervision.
- Collaborate with R+M clients and client service team to align creative work with strategic initiatives and goals.
- Oversee production of creative product from inception to delivery.
- Develop R+M creative capabilities through coaching, inspiration, and education.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on their website.