The J.R. Simplot Company has an opening for a Digital Project Manager – Marketing Operations. From the job listing on their website:
The Digital Project Manager will be primarily responsible for collaborating with key players to coordinate support of day-to-day activities that lead to successful completion of marketing projects. In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to manage projects related to digital and content marketing, brand awareness, customer insights and sales enablement. This role will act as a digital media buyer to buy and optimize campaigns and will be focused on paid social, paid search, digital ads, programmatic display ads.
- Effectively project manage the tactical execution of multiple projects at a time related to digital and content marketing, brand awareness, customer insights, earned/owned media and sales enablement
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to effectively manage the marketing planning and editorial calendars
- Serve as the lead administrator for the content marketing and project management platform. Measure and optimize key performance indicators
- Continually oversee the marketing plan and ensure tasks and team members stay on track
- Own all aspects campaigns, including but not limited to composing agency briefs, coordinating legal reviews, ensuring production timelines are met, approving creative assets, buying media, and managing reports
- Measure and analyze data to tell a story about past campaigns, and apply insights to optimize future initiatives and spending
- Partner with external agencies/vendors to deliver results and build collaborative relationships.
- Budget tracking and invoice management