As a member of our graphic design team, you would be responsible for the design, layout and production of advertising and marketing projects and campaigns, fulfilling approved design work and completing internal and external production requirements. The graphic designer will work with multiple departments, receive copy/guidance/graphic requests from internal and external stakeholders, and is expected to be an expert on design concept and effectiveness, as well as make recommendations to adhere to brand guidelines while ensuring campaign success. The graphic designer is critical in recommending new promotion concepts, taking ownership of their execution, and being accountable to their success or adjusting if unsuccessful.
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university with emphasis in graphic design; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of graphic design, brand management, working with various companies, agencies and working with various vendors and knowledge of digital and print media.
- Experience in concepting and executing full corporate identities including but not limited to; branding, ad design (digital and print), web design, large format (vehicle wraps, banners, etc.), brochures, flyers, and a variety of other marketing pieces
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate, and Acrobat.
- MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, email, and electronic file organization skills required.
- Positive attitude and high degree of professionalism