Jobs, jobs everywhere! Or so it seems these days.
The latest come from our friends at 116 & West. They’re looking to add an Accounting/Media Assistant and an Account Coordinator to their team.
From the job listings on their website:
The primary area of responsibility for this position is to provide support and coordination in the accounting department, servicing all of 116 & West’s clients. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness and organization with client activities, detail-oriented management, and professional communication with key client and billing contacts.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture that promotes autonomy with results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts receivable/billing
- Media reporting and reconciliations
- STRATA media software radio and TV media billing
- Coordination between media and accounting departments
- Client budget/billing reports
- Supporting agency operations including the accounting and media department as necessary
The primary area of responsibility for this position is to provide support to the account leads in the day-to-day management of the agency’s various accounts. This includes providing administrative assistance and coordinating internal work flow, including maintaining a high level of awareness and organization of client activities, detail-oriented project management, and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle stress well, multitask, and fit into the agency’s established culture.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Supporting client services team in strategic development and execution to meet client objectives
- Facilitating internal workflow by coordinating or gathering background information and/or resources needed to complete various jobs
- Working closely with media and creative departments to communicate client goals and ensure projects stay on-strategy and on-brand
- Tracking and maintaining an organized schedule of all account jobs
- Creating project timelines and making sure all work meets client deadlines
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Preparing client service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications
- Learning and staying current on industry trends and news
Full details about each position can be found via their respective links above, or on the Careers section of the 116 & West website.