Oliver Russell in Boise has an opening for an Account Coordinator. Here’s the job description from the folks at Oliver Russell:
The Account Coordinator begins as an entry-level account service position that reports to the Account Director. This position provides a necessary conduit between the Account Service group and the rest of the agency and supports smaller client projects.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional customer services skills
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
- Solid knowledge of marketing principles
- Ability to communicate clearly with other agency team members
- Desire to accept mentoring and guidance from AE and Account Service Director in an effort to grow marketing skill set
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Manages the day-to-day account relationship for smaller clients, as assigned by the Account Service Director:
- Works in tandem with Account Executive and/or Account Director to develop strategic and tactical direction and recommendations to clients
- Drives production schedules relative to these clients
- Manages the process of authoring project briefs, conference reports and other internal documentation to drive project tasks
- Responsible for trafficking projects between account service, production and creative personnel to seek proper approvals
- Helps gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed by account services in development of briefs, etc.
- Partners with workflow management to:
- Prepare job bags for all new jobs
- Assist with changes in schedules and effectively communicate those changes back to necessary account personnel.
- Order appropriate quantities of samples on each project and files those samples accordingly when project is completed
- Provides logistical support in client meetings by:
- Preparing meeting agenda and necessary info packets
- Taking notes and authoring necessary conference reports with input and direction of lead AE
- Working with creative team members to prep graphics materials for client presentation(s)
- Proofreading copy, artwork, print proofs and color keys; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers
- Provides back up on fulfillment projects including maintaining necessary fulfillment inventory, shipping & tracking information
- Is aware of client activities to provide back-up for account services
Those interested in the position should send resumes to David Jenson, Managing Director.