The primary area of responsibility for this position is to provide support and coordination on the agency’s largest account. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness and organization with client activities, detail-oriented management, and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating workflow by coordinating or gathering background information and/or resources needed to complete jobs
- Tracking and maintaining an organized schedule of all account jobs
- Creating project timelines and making sure all work meets client deadlines
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Supporting the account lead whenever necessary
Education and Training:
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in advertising/marketing or relevant field. Needs to be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on leadership.
In addition, applicants must:
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Display strong writing skills for assistance with copywriting when necessary
- Be well organized and detail oriented
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Maintain a professional appearance and persona
- Perform while working long hours, especially under tight deadlines
- Be able to handle pressure well
About the Agency:
DaviesMoore builds rewarding relationships and successful brands with integrity, confidence, and accountability. We sustain a fun and productive environment absent the roadblocks of ego and complacency, proving that brilliant marketing can be both pragmatic and bold.
Submit cover letters, resumes, and/or portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.