Stoltz Marketing Group in Boise is looking for a Senior Account Director:
We’re Stoltz Marketing Group, a creative-driven advertising and marketing agency located in Boise, Idaho, that’s hell-bent on expanding our emerging national footprint.
And you are? You embrace our conviction that we can beat the best agencies anywhere and are ready to roll up your sleeves to help us do it. You’re a thought-leader who’s part consumer anthropologist, technologist, strategist and culturalist. You also like the idea of trading in long commutes for 300 days of sunshine, brewpubs and the Rocky Mountains that sit just beyond our office windows.
And now for the mandatories:
- You think 3-dimensionally and understand that a great idea transcends all media: web, mobile, ambient, print, etc.
- You turn client challenges into opportunities before they even know they exist.
- You demonstrate thought leadership without grandstanding.
- You know how to write insightful brand plans, positions and creative briefs.
- You manage client pitches, budgets and schedules to ensure projects deliver on time and align with marketing goals.
- You have a four-year university degree (Anything from theater to physics).
- You have more than eight years of proven agency or in-house experience and can demonstrate the above mandatories with real samples for real clients or projects.
- You exude a positive, can-do attitude and back it up with timely, well-considered action.
- You smile a lot.
Disclaimer: By day (and some nights) I can usually be found at Stoltz Marketing Group, so you’d have to put up with me as well.