Drake Cooper in Boise is looking to add to their team — specifically, they’re looking for a Junior Developer and Digital Project Manager. From the job listings:
We are looking for a Junior WordPress/PHP developer who is dedicated to their craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running. We need this person to write beautiful code in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. This person will be a part of a digital team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and deployment.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Producer/Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Measure project performance
- Report to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Full details about both positions can be found in the respective links above.