Name Brand Promotions in Boise has an opening for what they’re calling a Creative Lead. This is primarily a designer role that could ultimately lead to an art director role.
From the job description on their website:
We’ve grown quickly; frankly we intend to keep growing… quickly. Much of our growth has revolved around creativity. Great ideas, functional, well-received concepts. Innovative product. We have arrived at a moment, where we need a full-time designer.
We won’t promise the applicant a role that confines you to logo or brochure design. Instead, we’ll promise you an incredibly fast paced & varied role. From concept work on: marketing goods, product development, merchandise lines, head-ware design, sports merchandise, web-site development, e-retail store themes, pitch boards, as well as our own marketing initiatives; and of course, the aforementioned standard graphical duties. Creativity is intrinsic to our business plan, future growth and success. We are looking forward to having you on-board
- Requires design degree and or 3 years experience in a design/studio environment.
- Multi-skilled creative, who is as proficient with InDesign as they word-press. And just as importantly, a willingness to adapt and learn new software as the situation demands.
- Excellent time-management & prioritization skills.
- Willingness to ‘dive-in’ to other duties, should they arise.
- Understanding of brand guidelines and how to still achieve uniqueness in and around them.