DaviesMoore in Boise has an opening for a Digital Account Coordinator. From the job description on their website:
The primary area of responsibility for this position is to provide support and coordination on the agency’s largest account specific to digital needs including social media, search, paid media, creative, copy writing, reputation management and web development. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness and organization with client activities, detail-oriented management, and professional communication with key client contacts as needed, and ability to coordinate internal personnel and 3rd party vendors.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Executing the digital strategy set by the CDO, Digital Team and AE to meet client objectives
- Tracking and maintaining an organized schedule of all digital jobs to include:
- Web Banners
- 3rd Party Display Ads
- Email Blasts
- Social Media
- Use of CRM software to edit and add content to dealership websites
- Management of 3rd party companies to ensure consistency with client marketing strategy
- Facilitating workflow by coordinating or gathering background information and/or resources needed to complete jobs
- Creating project timelines and ensuring all work meets client and media deadlines
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Supporting the account lead whenever necessary