Drake Cooper in Boise has a couple new job openings they let us know about recently:
Are we a good match?
YOU: Strategically minded Art Director/Designer rock star type person. Highly developed collaborative muscles and concept chops with mad execution skills. Comfortable living and playing in the digital world. Fluent in geek, gradient, GFX and glass half full vernacular. Not afraid to throw ROI into a sentence, between FTW and a fist bump. Have the talent to back up a huge ego, but you don’t. Passionate, driven, curious, resourceful, inventive, problem solver.
US: We have mad love for advertising and we thrive on creating great work that works. We value debate, breaking trail and making things better than we found them. We collaborate fiercely, we play nice and drink beer together. We’re good at what we do, but we’re constantly working to get better, we embrace change, we take risks, we show up, we stay late when we need to and leave early when we can but we don’t leave anyone hanging, we’ve got each others back. We don’t believe in limitations of titles, we dedicate time to learn and grow. We are artists, nerds, hackers, gamers, coders, storytellers, strategists, analysts, and makers. We don’t work for Drake Cooper, we are Drake Cooper.
- Current experience talking the talk and walking the walk in marketing, advertising and design
- Bonus for degree in advertising design
- Video content and broadcast experience
Understand how people live and communicate in the digital / mobile world
- Understanding of all Agency disciplines and how they work together strategically
A grown up job for a grown-up who isn’t sure they always want to be a grown-up.
At Drake Cooper, the Project Manager role requires imagination and attention to detail. Someone who rides the swings higher + waxes the slide faster + teeters AND totters by standing in the middle. Ruling the playground is kind of what this job is all about.
You already are a leader, a team builder, and a motivator. You are also articulate and strategic. You are a fundamentally sensitive person who stands up to bullies without being one. You have an empathetic understanding of the consumer as well as the ability to be a bulldog for our creative team to meet the objectives of our clients.
- You are the internal and external brand champion, Team Captain of Crack the Whip to stay on the brand message and client goals
- Lead the team through the full production process, from concept, to pre-production, production, execution, and analytic wrap-up
- Dominate the research, interpret analytics and watch industry trends to keep client strategy and goals within reach and measurable
- Anticipate, troubleshoot and prevent production delays
- Collaborate to define project strategy, message and scope. Create and track budgets and project plans, write briefs, reconcile hour tracking, POs, and invoices from project beginning to end. You are Quality Control.
- Grease the wheels for creative and media collateral for review, revisions, and approval
- Communicate. Document. Verify. [repeat repeat repeat] [repeat]
Follow the links for full descriptions about the positions and how to apply.