In what feels like a song stuck on repeat…
Drake Cooper is looking for the right people to fill a couple of positions on their team:
Are we a good match?
YOU: Strategically minded Art Director/Designer rock star type person. Highly developed collaborative muscles and concept chops with mad execution skills. Comfortable living and playing in the digital world. Fluent in geek, gradient, GFX and glass half full vernacular. Not afraid to throw ROI into a sentence, between FTW and a fist bump. Have the talent to back up a huge ego, but you don’t. Passionate, driven, curious, resourceful, inventive, problem solver.
US: We have mad love for advertising and we thrive on creating great work that works. We value debate, breaking trail and making things better than we found them. We collaborate fiercely, we play nice and drink beer together. We’re good at what we do, but we’re constantly working to get better, we embrace change, we take risks, we show up, we stay late when we need to and leave early when we can but we don’t leave anyone hanging, we’ve got each others back. We don’t believe in limitations of titles, we dedicate time to learn and grow. We are artists, nerds, hackers, gamers, coders, storytellers, strategists, analysts, and makers. We don’t work for Drake Cooper, we are Drake Cooper.
- Current experience talking the talk and walking the walk in marketing, advertising and design
- Bonus for degree in advertising design
- Video content and broadcast experience
- Understand how people live and communicate in the digital / mobile world
- Understanding of all Agency disciplines and how they work together strategically
We are on a mission, searching the globe (actually just Idaho) for a group of rockin’ teens with crazy cool ideas. We’re looking for high schoolers from all over Idaho to help ideate and generate content for a YouTube series. The series – “Buck The Quo” – follows Chris, our host, as he discovers the not so typical, super awesome life paths that await teens after high school.
- Respond to weekly “challenges” and send video/photo content back to Buck The Quo headquarters.
- Interact with friends and classmates to gain feedback and generate additional ideas.
Respond/react to Buck The Quo content
- Tell it like it is. No sugar coating.
For full details about either of these positions or to apply, follow the links in their respective titles.