The OPERATIONS ASSISTANT/ OFFICE MANAGER will assist the COO in the agency’s day-to-day operating activities and will need to be versed in a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
With involvement in Human Resources and Culture, the operations assistant will manage the administration of all HR activities and policies, and direct implementation of policies, programs, and procedures.
This person will work closely with members of the DaviesMoore management team to support goals and culture that ensure the success of DaviesMoore.
Reports to the COO
- Ensure maintenance of a clean, healthy office environment for all personnel, and maintain an attractive office appearance for visitors and clients.
- Answer all phone calls and email inquiries in a friendly but professional manner, and forward all inquiries to the appropriate staff members promptly and smoothly.
- Inventories office supplies and purchases what is necessary upon approval from COO and director of finance.
- Restock kitchens each Monday with new groceries and supplies.
- Communicate regularly with management team to ensure that office needs are met.
- Interview, screen, and, on approval of COO, assist in the hiring of agency support personnel. Manage employee onboarding process once applicant has been hired.
- Advise management and employees on HR questions and concerns.
- Establish and oversee agency records and maintenance procedures to ensure all business operations information is correct and readily available.
- Oversee OSHA regulations as they apply to the agency, ensuring requirements are met and employees are aware of such requirements.
- Assist the director of finance with operational duties including file management, building management and various tasks as assigned.
- Monitor programs and provide feedback on the organization’s culture and work with partners to determine actionable steps toward desired culture.
- Work with partners to design and develop and implement programs, communications, events, workshops, etc. for leaders, managers and team members that creatively and authentically reinforce our unique values and culture.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.