The content marketing/account coordinator will integrate with the entire agency, but you’ll work directly with our Director of Content Marketing and Digital. You’ll help create engaging content, run campaigns focused on delivering brand awareness, improved search and audience conversions and coordinate/project manage projects across the entire agency.
And you are?
You love the craft of writing and running content campaigns. You eagerly learn the latest industry trends and jump in the help wherever needed and ensure projects are delivered on time and with the highest quality. You pay attention to details and know how to build and manage a mean project schedule.
- Create content for white papers, infographics, ebooks, emails, product demonstration videos, web content, multimedia presentations, etc.
- Lock arms with creative team to develop smart and effective content that drives conversions
- Absorb and understand clients and industry experts to do deep dives on their products and services.
- Willingly iterate and improve content based on market learnings and team feedback.
- Measure content campaigns against goals to meet digital conversions and client KPIs.
- Coordinate projects across the agency to assure they are delivered on-time and within budget.
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the original job listing.