UPDATE (6/8/20): This job listing has been removed from their careers site, and applications are no longer being accepted.
Account Coordinators make things happen. They own all of the logistics of an account with scheduling, file sharing and responsive communication to client calls and emails. They work across functional teams shepherding client requests through the agency. The Account Coordinator ensures things are accurate and organized, and a successful Account Coordinator is the foundation for a successful client relationship.
- Creating client meeting agendas and scheduling, creating notes, and ensuring communication occurs with internal teams
- Understanding the client’s key business objectives and scope of engagement
- Timely acknowledgement of client requests
- Transferring client requests into tasks/projects
- Meeting deadlines internally and externally
- Partnering with Project Managers to manage internal workflow of client work through the agency
- Becoming fluent with Drake Cooper processes, tools and systems
- Building internal relationships across functional teams
- Keeping attuned to client relationship health
- Learning our client industries and categories
- Learning all facets of Drake Cooper offerings