The perfect candidate will be versed in the standard tools and skills of digital media buying, but even more importantly, they will be a continuous learner and creative problem solver who loves facing new challenges.
- Digital paid media placement/management
- Digital media planning
- Marketing automation
- Minimum 1 year of experience in standard digital advertising platforms: Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and habits
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical tendencies and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of standard digital advertising tactics: display, remarketing, search, video, native, paid social media, OTT, etc.
- Experience in email marketing and marketing automation
- Understanding of digital tracking and analytics (experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, pixels and other tracking tools a plus).
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found in the original job posting on LinkedIn.