DaviesMoore in Boise is looking to add a Media Buyer to their team:
DaviesMoore, a full-service marketing firm in Boise, is looking for a media buyer to work in a fast-paced, results oriented atmosphere. This individual will be detail oriented, possess strong communication and negotiation skills, have working knowledge of Excel and previous experience in a media related field. Experience with Strata Media buying software and Marketing Research a plus.
The individual who fills this position must be driven and exemplify strong leadership qualities, as well as fit into the agency’s established culture that promotes autonomy with results.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis and placement of print, broadcast, digital and out-of-home advertising as directed by Media Planner
- Negotiate with media vendors to maximize budget
- Use appropriate research tools to analyze most efficient radio stations, TV programs, print vehicles and Digital options for clients
- Negotiate and manage promotional opportunities
- Manage and track schedule adjustments due to pre-emptions and make-goods
- Approve media invoices and reconcile discrepancies
- Manage and track buys against budgets
Education and Training:
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience. This is a long-term position with room for advancement as knowledge increases and proof of performance is achieved. The successful candidate will need to be able to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time with a strong emphasis on detail. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years relevant experience as a media buyer or in a related media field.