Drake Cooper in Boise is looking for the right people to fill a few open positions:
Project Manager for Campaign Production
At Drake Cooper, the Project Manager for Campaign Production role requires an innovative mindset that is always pushing for smarter more engaging and effective solutions in all areas of the modern marketing landscape. You will need to interrogate the brief, scope the project and allocate the necessary resources and budget. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to build strong and durable relationships with colleagues and clients is essential.
- Lead the team through the full production process, from ideation and pre-production, through production and post.
- Manage the coordination of on-site productions to deliver the product on brief and on budget.
- Anticipate and troubleshoot production issues.
- Select and negotiate all outside vendor contracts based on scope/budget/timeline/creative vision of project. Ensure proper paperwork is completed.
- Develop on-going relationships with clients and vendors, facilitate client requests and help manage client expectations.
- Collaborate with Brand Manager, creative team and strategists to define project strategy and scope, create budget estimates, write creative briefs, write media briefs, create production estimates, weekly job/budget tracking while ensuring that quality standards are adhered to.
- Route creative layouts, scripts, copy decks, presentation materials, digital and media files, etc. to appropriate team members for review, proofing, revisions and approval.
- Manage project accounting for all assigned project including developing a budget, hour tracking, reconciliation, purchase orders, invoicing and client reports.
- Establish regular cadence of project communication and documentation.
Contract Interactive Designer/Front End Developer
We are looking for a talented Interactive Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to markup
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Producer/Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Measure project performance
- Report to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Full details about each of these positions, and how to apply, can be found through the links in their respective titles above.