Foerstel Design is looking to add an Art Director to their team. From the job listing on their website:
At Foerstel Design, being a kick-ass designer ranks number one, but caring about the environment and sustainability is also at the top of our list. We are a design and strategic marketing group located in sunny Boise, Idaho, and we sleep better at night because we spend our days working for thoughtful clients whose products and services make the world a better place to live. We are looking to add an art director to our tribe who has bushels of positive energy and a minimum 10 years of design/production experience. A perfect candidate thinks that creativity isn’t limited to the office, embraces problem-solving, and plays well with others. Food package design experience is a plus, and fitting in with our fun, creative bunch is a must.
What you’ll do
- Package design for retail and foodservice, from early concepting to production
- Brand architecture, including but not limited to, establishing foundational elements, logo design, and collateral development
- Digital/web and interactive design
- Digital illustration
- Work directly with creative, web, and account teams to achieve desired project goals and quality creative projects
- Participate in new business development efforts
What you’ll need
- Minimum 10 years design experience in an agency or design studio
- Package design experience is highly preferred but not mandatory
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of design skills
- Superior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An optimistic, can-do attitude
- Willingness to embrace design as a discipline of co-creation
Full details about the position and how to apply can be found on Foerstel’s site.
One Reply to “Job opening: Art Director”
Comments are closed.