Do you know how to ride a unicycle? Can you ride one while juggling fire batons? Can you ride one while juggling fire batons and effectively managing digital projects?
No? That’s okay. We really just need you to be able to do one of those things and it’s not the unicycle or the batons (although if you can do those things more power to you). What we need is someone with drive, ambition and attention to detail. Things run fast around here and we need someone that can balance lots of different projects while still maintaining focus. Put succinctly, we need a Digital Project Manager. Someone who takes on the management of client projects and ensures each one is delivered on time, within budget and within the scope.
- Passion for digital marketing and technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and related management systems (e.g. Jira) is a plus
- Experience managing enterprise-level digital projects
- At least 3 years of digital project management experience